Friday, January 7, 2011

Let It Snow

As the first big snowstorm this winter happened while I was on vacation, I missed seeing Princeton blanketed. Today's snowfall won't be nearly as eventful, but just enough to make everything look like gingerbread houses. Okay, gingerbread mansions.

I haven't seen much else of campus yet, but hope to snap a few more pics when I venture out for lunch in one of my favorite Hogwarts-esque buildings.


For now, I can't really complain cuz every time I turn around and look out my window, this is what I see:



Happy winter everyone.

1 comment:

mom said...

It is nice you have a job you love and have great scenery to boot! I have nice scenery out my windows too, one across a lake, very nice in the snow these days and one of snow covered trees in the woods. Notice no mention of love for my job tho, hahahaha