Monday, October 10, 2011

In case you're wondering

what my office looks like these days, it's almost complete. Some photos. Let's look again at the before, in progress, and present:

Looking in from hallway

BEFORE
IN PROGRESS

PRESENT


Looking at the copier station from my desk

BEFORE



IN PROGRESS


PRESENT
My desk, view from copier station

BEFORE


IN PROGRESS


PRESENT
The only thing I'm waiting on now is a bulletin board, which will go underneath the cabinets, and will bide the ugly power cords for my task lighting. I'm still settling in and trying to figure out the best use of the space. You can also see I now have a pretty, matching shelf that runs the length behind my desk (versus the green monstrosity that had been camped out there since the 80s. You can see it in the very first picture up at the top.

And that's that.

In other news...26 days til I'm Mrs. John J. Riggi. Aw, snapdragons!

Til next time. I owe you pics of the Princeton-Bucknell football game (they kicked our butts), and some pics from a friend's engagement party over the weekend. Also in the hopper: this weekend is Homecoming/40th Anniversary at Stockton. I'm going with some girlfriends to a tea house on Sunday. Pinkies, out! Final dress fitting next weekend. Then Longwood Gardens, and then the true descent into pre-wedding madness. Stay tuned. : )

1 comment:

mom said...

everything looks so much more cohesive now, matched furniture equals more professional indeed. I can see it is more work friendly now too. Lots of luck with it and keep it evolving to match your style, your office style and bosses style. Don't however lose too much individuality or humor. Humor in the work space is essential and I know with YOU there humor is never too far behind! lol!