Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our New Year's Eve(ning)

Well the rest of today was busy, but nice. Our turkey dinner a la Alton Brown was DELICIOUS! I'm so happy our first attempt at a large bird went well. All I could think of was the people who call the Butterball 911 line, or the people who wind up in the ER with charred faces, crispy hair, and blackened fingertips. I'm proud to say all our limbs are in mint condition and intact. : )

I now present a pictoral ode to our feast (which has provided ample leftovers):












And it wouldn't be a blog without some pics of Hammy. I know you all make fun of me and my "cat blog" but hey...don't pretend you come here to read about MY life. haha

Ottercat wants some urchins and crabbies.


I swear to you he tucked himself in!! I has a cozy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that bird is dead :) Looks tasty...

t.