Sunday, June 12, 2011

I owe you pics!

I FINALLY uploaded my photos from my new camera...here is a small sampling:

At Renault for a pre-Father's Day brunch:
John, in his vinter best.

A kind gentleman who didn't know how to work my camera took our pic. My dad looks like he's eating the statue. I promise you he's not.

Some Princeton shots:

Pudgie budgie on a bench.

This is Meatball, our office's domesticated squirrel. He's finishing an apple I left for him. He's clearly loving it.

Prospect Garden in full bloom.

Oh yeh, it's been really HOT:
Hammy does not approve.

In other news, John and I bought our wedding bands yesterday--I can't wait to get them! It'll kill me knowing they're here but we can't wear them. Oh well. Before we know it the wedding'll over and we'll be on our way to Disney, starting our life and Mr. and Mrs., and we'll both get to wear and look at our rings every day FOREVERRRRR! muah ha ha Seriously, though, we're both really happy with them, and I will post pics for all to see AFTER they make their debut on 11/5/11. : )

That's all for now. There are some exciting events on the horizon, like a New York City trip next weekend, and a few friends' gatherings. Ah, summer.

No comments: