Friday, June 10, 2011

VACATION DAY!

Hooray! Taking my first vacation day of the summer today, and it's glorious. Most of the heat has broken, I'm doing laundry, I got my new drivers license, and I may--if I'm feeling so motivated--even go down to the florist in town to talk wedding flowers.

Sunday, John and I are meeting Mom and Dad at Renault for an early Father's Day brunch. Yum! We'll then go on a tour of the winery, and Mom and I will do a tasting. After that, John and I may go down to Stockton to walk around for a while is the weather is nice enough.

For now, it's lunch time. And about those pictures...I'm working on migrating files to this lovely new machine, and will upload my camera software soon. Hopefully I can even use the editing software that came with our Flip cam...my old comp was like, "Ahhhh, new technology...does not compute!" Poor thing.

TTFN, all.

No comments: