Friday, May 10, 2013

It's been a disgustingly long time, and I'm sorry

I have updates for you once I commit my bum to the couch and boot up the old laptop. I tell you, I've spent much less time on my computer since I've become dependent on the smartphone...email? Why turn on a whole machine when what I want is already in the palm of my hand?

But yes, updates. My second 5K race (PR), gardening (trying some new annuals and finally fulfilled a dream-plant fantasy with some forward thinking), new baking endeavors (Italian rainbow cookies), and beginning the house hunt (baby steps!).

Yes, friends, I've been up to big things.

I've noticed a lot of my titles lately have apologetic. So I've gotta either stop feeling guilty or get on here more often.

I hope to do some updating over the weekend, though, so keep a weathered eye for me!

Cheers.

No comments: