Monday, April 6, 2009

Why I am a (Geek) kid at heart...



So, I was parusing the Preston & Steve website (those awesome morning show guys from 93.3 WMMR) and I found this cool sleeping bag.

I mean, if I were a kid, I'd want to buy this. If I had money to burn and could fit into it, I'd buy this. When I have kids, I will buy this for them. The only thing more cool would be a Yoda pop-up tent, an X-wing fighter bed or a Millenium Falcon sled. I mean, c'mon. Great toy ideas like this need to be nurtured and developed, more so than those awful Bratz dolls or any of the effluent that sits on the store shelves of American.


Well, that's all for now.






Catch you on the flipside.





I mean, wouldn't you be comfortable sleeping in this?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe get one for Hamlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angela said...

previous comment was from me, this just does not want to publish my name

Maureen said...

Take the hint, Mom! haha

Kat said...

Wow John you actually posted something. I saw the things guts. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!