Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Off the Wagon

You guys, I totally fell off the writing wagon, and I'm sorry. (I like to apologize like that. It lets me maintain the illusion that someone other than myself reads this thing.)

So freaking much has been going on, and I just haven't had the energy to create. Instead, I've been absorbing--reading lots of other blogs, magazines, books; listening to music. Well, okay, I've done the usual cooking, baking, and singing, so I suppose some creation has been going on. I've just also been so busy that I can't be bothered to turn on my computer much these days. I can get the quick glimpses I need on my phone, and that's often all I'm interested in.

I hope to have some news here soon about adventures in house-hunting.

Now that's it's September, I'm eager to dive into apples and pumpkins and warmer comfort foods. But I'm holding back for a bit longer. So Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks can chill for a second. There's just something that doesn't seem right about sipping a pumpkin latte or eating a slice of warm apple pie until there's a crisp chill in the air.

And so, my friends, stay tuned, as ever for more. I'll have lots of goodies for you soon.

Until then, happy September.

1 comment:

mom said...

You have been quite the busy girl,dont forget the adventures recently with your buds. Speaking of writing, I found a book from Stockton today with a poem you wrote in it: First poem for my brother. But please do write some more. I like to read what you write, yes even on this blog!