Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tireddddddddddd

Sorry once again for my prolonged absense. This week was a little hectic. But we did manage to get about all of our holiday decorating finished. It looks so pretty and festive. I'll post photos at a later date. I'm too wiped out to fight with formatting right now. haha

Friday night John and I went to my company Christmas gala at the Heldrich in New Brunswick. The hotel was gorgeous, and the shindig was pretty swanky. We met up with my friend, Nathalie, and her boyfriend, and then a few other pals. It was good freakin times.

Saturday we went to Somers Point and helped Lisa pack up and paint before she moves to PA for an assistant editor position with a scifi publishing company.

Today I had some friends over for a PartyLite demonstration, which was great, but I'm totally wiped out now from cleaning all day and just generally being on the go go go! All worth it, though. I love having company. Plus, everyone did an awesome job of spending money cuz I got to go on a $200 shopping spree with the hostess rewards I got. Sa-weeeeeeeet! Got some gift shopping done with that in addition to getting lots and lots of stuff for myself.

Tomorrow is back to reality, boo. It's a pay week, though, and my first paycheck! Word!

Well that's about all for now. John is cooking dinner, and I'm gonna go watch The Wedding Singer on TV for a bit.

Pics to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Wedding Singer - such a cute movie. And Sandler and Barrymore together are great. Anywho, glad you got a lot of free stuff - hope you got me something. Just kidding :) I got so much for myself, I can't think of another thing in that catalog I could have ordered.

t.