Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lack of a Creative Title

It's been an eventful weekend, and I am tired, so this will be mainly pictures. : )





Kitten's first two nights went rather well considering the mayhem he could have caused. He knocked over a cup of pens Friday night, and was in and out from under the bed (his favorite hiding place) a lot. But that was about it. Last night we kept the door closed so he can start learning he can't sleep with us--no kitties on the bed. And last night, he discovered...the top of the fridge. I'm sure, though, his ultimate goal is to leap from the floor to the countertop to the top of the fridge to the ledge on top of the cabinets...and tonight might be the night he succeeds. haha We'll see.


And John got lots of bonding today, as I was at home for the day. So here are the pictures, and I hope the formatting works cuz I am sleepy...damn cat waking us up...but as you can see, HE has no trouble sleeping. Silly cats, they think night time is play time. Must convert him to human time.







Sorry all the vidoes are dark...we have no overhead lights, and no recording light on the camera.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

nuthin iz cuter than a furree sleepin kitteh! I think they know it too!

My cats always get a "kitty spurt" right about the time I decide its bedtime.

ash said...

Adorable!