Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Piggybacking on My Last Blog

I do have to add one more thing that makes me feel archaic: I cannot stand reading the e-version of newspapers. I haven't taken up a subscription for the Courier Post yet cuz frankly it's one less thing to pay for at the moment. Anyhow, there's just something about unfolding the giant pages over breakfast and getting newsprint fingers that staring at a screen with annoying adspace can't touch. Plus I miss getting advertisements (which also suck to look at online). Not the most eco-friendly option, but we have paper recycling here.

Believe you me...once my paychecks start rolling in, there will be a paper newspaper on my doorstep waiting for me!

So there, digital media!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We DO share a brain - I swear to whatever higher power you might believe in, I was just thinking the very same thing about digital media. I haven't read the paper in a couple of days, so I was going to check it out online but I couldn't find anything I wanted to read and things kept moving and flashing and I was just so confuuuuuuuused...

t.