Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick One

Just wanted to check in and say the new job is going great so far. I'm making friends, and enjoying the work. Everyone is so helpful, kind, and welcoming. : )

Tonight John and I attended a Holiday Shopping Bazaar in the atrium of my building. We didn't win anything in the raffle (rats!), but it was fun anyway. And there was lots of free, delicious food.

I hope to post a real update on Saturday since I'll be home on my own with kitten for the day. I'm working on managing the little time I have when I get home, and usually I barely have time to respond adequately to emails. Mainly cuz I stare at a comp screen all day for work, when I get home I really just wanna fall asleep. haha

So ta ta for now, but I wanted to let you know I'm still alive.

No comments: