Monday, November 10, 2008

My Cat is Awake...Sometimes!

So I finally snagged some pics of Hamlet with his eyes open. I was a little disturbed when I realized all the photos I have of him were taken while he was sleeping. Not that I can help it. He looks absolutely adorable asleep, and that's how he spends most of his time. haha

But here, for your viewing pleasure, are some photos of him in the play tent from Becky, and in the bathtub.



With his favorite mousy toy, Hamlet contemplates his prey.





Not his best face...haha He blinked as I was taking the pic. Which makes me sad, cuz I just wanna show off those gorgeous green eyes!
Also, check out the profile I made for him on the Purina ONE website, a great place for pet info, or just to browse other profiles of cute kitties and puppies. Maybe some day Hammy will be Pet of the Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two points. First, there's a reason all Garfield did in the cartoons was eat and sleep - that's what cats do. Second, in the last picture, your cat looks completely stoned.

t.

Anonymous said...

so cute, cant wait to meet him and fish in person. he looks like a wizard cat in the red tent, lol

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS - I have to tell you that last night, I was watching The Big Bang Theory, which is such a bizarre little comedy on some channel I don't normally watch, and they were talking about Cheezburger! It was so funny. There was this guy and he was complaining about this girl forwarding him an email about "cheeseburgers" and she's like, "Oh, come on! Everyone loves LOL cats!" And I thought of you and Hammy.

t.