Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Teaser Pics

Well, friends and family, the rain held out until we were on the (cool, double decker!) train coming home, so thank you, weather gods!
I start work tomorrow, and my head is kinda spinning at the moment, so this won't be a comprehensive blog, but I do wanna post some pics and give a brief synopsis of our day in the city. : )

Ready to hit the town!












Tim Gunn, I'm ready to make it work! I know you're in there...









For my brother: GIANT bobbleheads...I should've taken video cuz they were a'bobblin!







Puttin on the RIIIITTTTZZZZZZ!
























And now, it is my extreme pleasure to introduce Frankenkitty...

...would've been a perfect pic if in addition to red-eye removal they had blue-eye removal. But it's cute all the same!

1 comment:

ash said...

How fun! You look so cute in your outfit. You fit in better fashion-wise in France than I do!