Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Night

Hello all, and greetings from my and John's new home! Move in was fun, hard work, and definitely paid off. And we are so glad everyone helped. It was a good way to kinda catch up with family and friends as well as mooch off their muscles. haha So a HUGE thank you to the Egan, Riggi, and Murphy families, Tara and Alex, and Branin and Marissa.


Well. I have a few photos for you. Mind you we are still very much living in boxes and need to get a few key pieces of furniture. The bedroom is complete and just needs to moved into (the furniture is beautiful, and was given to us by John's grandparents, except the bed, which is compliments of Ashely). More photos and video to come as we move in more, but I know you're all just itching to see! So here you go: feast!










My side of the bed (John's is covered in clothes and such). And YES, I need a night light.



Dresser and bureau. Though they weren't meant to, they compliment the bed quite nicely. We really lucked out with everything in this apartment.




Above is my reading nook! I can snuggle with a good book, a cup of tea, and soon enough...my kitty!




The inaugural movie is, of course, Star Wars. And what a lovely image to have photographed! haha This couch was donated by Marissa, and I kinda wanna marry her because it's the best couch in the world! : )

TV area. We still need to get a TV stand and a coffee table. But for now, this is just fine.









And our dining room. The kitchen and bathroom are largely unchanged (except there is now food in our kitchen!), so I didn't include those here.

Anyway. Look for a full video tour soon, featuring me and John. And he'll start blogging on here as soon as his dino of a PC is up and running and Internet ready. At the moment I'm using whoever's wireless that my laptop is picking up. Sweet.

Tomorrow we will see to check out the Cranberry Festival! Should be a good time. Then hopefully I can get some pics of our local area, too. But for now, good night all, and love from Btown!

1 comment:

ash said...

What a lovely bed! Hope it's not still slippery hahahah