Thursday, October 30, 2008

More kitty preparations...

So John and I went to PetsMart to get the rest of the kitty starter kit...here are some pics of what we got, and you know there'll be like a million pics and vids tomorrow once I get Hamlet (as he is now officially renamed) home. So yes, ours pets are now named Hamilton (though I just call him Fishee), and Hamlet. And now, random pictures that are probably exciting to no one but me:

Here is kitty's bed and a catnip pillow toy...


...and his food and water bowls...you can't see it well, but there are fish skeletons on them.

...his carrier (with a little food dish, in which I'll put treats for the ride home)...

...and this is his welcome home present from John that will keep him company on the way home.

So stay tuned for homecoming pictures. Good night!

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

You're such a good kitty mom! I'm so excited.

...want two kitties? There's a teeny declawed stray running around our complex.

ash said...

Congrats on kitty and job! I'm so happy for you! He's gonna have the best kitty parents ever.